perlight tunnel tent with three flexible entrances
Fonnfjell SuperLight is a little different than our other tunnel tents. The tent has three alternative entrances. Quite unique is that of them is a large side opening that easily can be transformed into a sheltered porch using two poles as support. This creates a huge area for cooking, even when the rain is pouring. The inner tent has extra floor length and more than enough space for even the largest sleeping mats. Large pockets inside make it easy to organize and keep the tent nice and tidy.
Every detail on this tent is designed with combination of lightweight and functionality in mind. Not just textiles, but also guy points, peg loops, poles and vents are designed to reduce weight down to an ideal minimum. This tent is perfect for fishing and shorter trips, as well as any kind of hike in the mountains. This is superlight comfort with a view!
- Three alternative entrances
- Lightweight fabrics and components
- 360° inner tent opening design, zipper and full width mesh vents
- Pole cup two similar poles make the tent fast and easy to pitch
- The Helsport AirFlow II® ventilation system ensure more fresh air, better quality sleep and increased air circulation which reduces condensation
- Unique internal pole channel system that provide better wind stability and less vibration/noise in windy conditions
- Internal storage pockets for easy organization
For more information, please visit this product's webpage.