A spacious winter tent for weight conscious adventurers
Our Fjellheimen-series is known for offering generous volume at a low weight. The X-Trem version is no exception, and it's our lightest X-Trem tent relative to size.
The entire Fjellheimen range has been redesigned for 2018 to maximize internal space. The pole geometry has been adjusted for optimal headroom and the floor specifically sized to fit standard rectangular sleeping mats. The floor shape is identical for all Fjellheimen tents, which simplifies the footprints.
The tent was developed together with professional users of the standard model; they loved the tent so much they wanted an extreme version they could use in more challenging conditions. The result was a tent with the same measurements and volume, but with storm flaps, reinforced guy-line points and several details making it better suited for the most extreme winter conditions. It has an excellent combination of low weight, compact pack-volume and a high safety level.
Although Fjellheimen X-Trem has become a sought-after tent for expeditions, it is also a very popular 4-season tent amongst those who want a safe shelter all year around. It has been awarded “best in test” several times by large consumer testing of 4-season tents.
- Inner tent with 360° zipper opening and mesh
- Mesh gear loft
- Storm flaps
- The pole channels and pole cups are dimensioned for both one and two poles
- The Helsport AirFlow II® ventilation system ensure more fresh air, better quality sleep and increased air circulation which reduces condensation. The vents can be closed completely, to prevent them from packing with snow
- Pole cups an color-coded poles/pole channels make the tent fast and easy to pitch
- Unique internal pole channel system that provide better wind stability and less vibration/noise in windy conditions
- Extra strong guy lines and reinforced guy points. Several double guy points and combined guy lines. This reduces the number of pegs needed, and makes it easier to pitch the tent. To get an even distribution of force on the guy points the guy lines are connected through rings.
- Guy-line points with integrated elastic webbing to collect and prevent the guy lines from getting entangled
For mere information, besøg dette produkts hjemmeside.